Build your Professional Career with Us
Do you have a strong will to develop your professional career after completing your studies? Are you ready to be challenged in a reputable organization in the country? Are you ready to push yourself professionally and personally towards excellence? WE are also ready to match your ambition.
BRALIRWA’s long successful history has been built on the strength of its dedicated and highly professional people. We have developed a Management Trainee program to develop young people with high potential to become the future leaders of our company; it is a gateway to many opportunities within BRALIRWA and HEINEKEN.
- 12-18 months Management Traineeship in one of our departments (Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources)
- 3 assignments which are designed to provide intensive learning experiences and on the job training
- An experienced mentor to support the trainee development
- Leadership development workshops
- A university degree (bachelor/master) with at least second class upper level results: 70% or more in the last 2 years of study
- Less than 2 years of professional experience (internships, working, studying or volunteering experiences are always a plus)
- To be under age 30
We look for:
- Pro-activeness and willingness to learn
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate your motivation and desire to succeed
- Analytical thinking
- Fluency in English (French is a plus)
- Ambition to grow in BRALIRWA
How to apply:
When we have openings for our Management Trainee program, we will advertise on this website and through social media. If you’re interested, please watch these channels closely. You can also send an open application to [email protected]. We will get in touch with you when there is an opening and you meet the requirements.